Answering a Reader Question #372

Jessica Wrote:


Hi Diana! I think your blog is great first of all, it helped me a lot when I went to a casting call last weekend! I have been trying to break in to the industry for just under a year now but I am struggling to find an agency. I have done several photo shoots and have been told that I should give modelling a go. I'm only 15 so I would be a teen model, I'm 5"2'
and weigh 45kg do you have any advice? Or know of any trustworthy agency's in the midlands, UK? Thank you! Geek xx

P.S:Please like and comment on my photo here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=265732266855161&set=a.265731976855190.61165.119939421434447&type=3&theater
:)


Hey, Jessica! I'm glad my blog was able to help you out with the casting call...I'm sure you nailed it! I'm not familiar with the geography of the UK so I apologize that I can't be better about recommending specific agencies for you. However, I did come across a very nifty link that has a list of UK modeling agencies sorted by county. Clicking on each county link will bring you to a list of agencies, along with their contact info, including their websites.

UK Modeling Agencies By County

I would suggest that you select the appropriate county and browse through the official websites of the agencies. Or if you let me know which county you're from, I can check out the list of agency options for you and see which ones don't raise any red flags.

Comments

  1. Thanks Diana, I followed the link but unfortunately I couldn't find anything that fits my height (and some of them seem a bit suspicious), would you be able to see which ones don't raise any red flags within the West Midlands please? :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you tell me which county on the list is considered West Midlands for me to check out? It will be faster if you tell me that info instead of me trying to Google each county to figure out if it qualifies as the West Midlands. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I have found an agency that looks great now, thank you for your advice it was very helpful, I will let you know how it goes thanks Diana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, I hope that works out for you and I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035