Answering a Reader Question #743

Sharib Jawaid Wrote:

hey its sharib i live in india i am 5'9'' i want to become a freelancer model so, what should i do? plzzz tell a suitable and comfortable method ..like tell me a website so i upload my pics and become a freenlancer model ..seriously i dont have enough money to pay.. so,plz thank you :)

Hey there, Sharib!

One of the most widely used online resources for freelance models is Model Mayhem (www.modelmayhem.com). There is also One Model Place (www.onemodelplace.com). It is free to set up a profile and upload your images on both sites. There is an option to pay a small fee if you want to upgrade your account/membership.

There are many other online sites as well but these are the two that I have used over the years that got me favorable results, which is why I recommend them to others.

I hope that helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035