Modeling 101 Skype Group Chat This Sunday 3/23

Making a quick announcement that I'm planning on scheduling the first Modeling 101 Skype group chat for this Sunday, March 23.

Time is TBD but will likely be after 5pm PST (please take note for those of you in different time zones).

There's a really important step you need to follow if you want to be a part of this group chat: you have to add me on Skype: dania.denise

No add, no group chat. I doubt many of you want to post your Skype usernames in the comments section of this blog post so that I can add you myself but if you're cool with making that info public, feel free and I'll send a request to connect. Or you can email me your Skype username directly to keep it private: daniadenise@gmail.com.

Regardless of the total turnout, I will make sure to host the group chat for those that do want to take advantage of the opportunity to talk about modeling related topics and receive advice, assistance and answers to questions.

Only members of the group will know exactly when the group chat will happen in terms of the time so that's another reason to join in on the fun this Sunday. I won't be posting the time on my blog so send me a request on Skype or comment on this post/email me your Skype username and you'll be in on the latest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035