Answering a Reader Question #726

Yancie Wrote:

Hi Dania, 
I am 24yrs young and stand 5'9'' tall and weigh 145. I am very proportioned I am just a little bottom heavy. When i was 16-18 i did run way but I know i can not do that now because my measurements are 31.5-29-45 I wear a size 6-8 in dresses. What type of modeling should i pursue besides eye candy like everyone tries to put me in because of my hips?

Hey there, Yancie!

Go for commercial/print and/or lifestyle. The height and size requirements are much more flexible for agencies that represent these divisions. All they care about is that you're proportional and healthy in appearance. So check out agencies local to you that have commercial/print and/or lifestyle categories you can apply to.

Lifestyle is essentially commercial/print but specifically for models in their mid 20s and older. Some agencies have these two divisions separate, while others use them to mean the same thing. Regardless, if either or both of these terms appear on the websites, then you'll know you can submit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035