Answering a Reader Question #699

Anonymous Wrote:

Hello Dania!
A really quick questions! Is there any fees that I'm expected to pay for fit modelling? Like does fit modelling have comp cards or something?

Also, what have you been up to these days? :D

Thanks a lot! 

Hi, Anonymous!

Great question! Fit models are represented through an agency like any other type of model so there will be headshots and comp cards involved. Whatever agency you end up signing with will guide you through this process so don't panic about putting those materials together just yet.

Legit agencies will help you find the most cost effective methods of getting everything together as well. So rest assured, you'll be in good hands and shouldn't end up paying a fortune.

Thanks so much for asking about what I've been up to lately! I actually plan on posting an update on my Modeling 101 blog that will go into more detail about what's been going on in my world since the new year has started. But since you asked, I'll give you a "teaser answer" lol.

Been doing more acting than modeling lately but that's quickly going to change, as the Spring wedding season is starting, which means gearing up for the newest season of bridal fashion shows. Not only am I resuming my position as a bridal model, I'm also going to be helping with the casting call to find new faces and I'm also doing another fashion show where I'll be modeling the latest prom dresses. Should definitely be fun in a hectic kinda way.

Last tidbit: I'm riding high off my first win as a pageant coach. My student/protege, Jennifer Smith, was crowned on Saturday as the 2014 Miss Silicon Valley Outstanding Teen. We head to Fresno in June to compete for Miss California Teen and if she wins that, it's on to Miss America Teen. I'm super stoked!

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for always being so helpful!
    Wow you have a lot on your plate right now! Congratulation on Jennifer being crowned as the 2014 Miss Silicon Valley Outstanding Teen! I wish you and Jennifer all tge best for the future :D

    Now let me go and read the full story about what you have been up to these days....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035