Answering a Reader Question #604

Rita Wrote:

Hi Dania!

I am 17 years old and an aspiring model. There is an agency near me that does open casting calls on certain days. They also asked that I bring a few snapshots with me, and i was wondering how to dress in those snapshots, and when i visit hte agency. I've been told to wear solid colors and no jewlery or makeup. Is this correct? Also, I am 5'8 and my measurements are 34-25.5-36. Any workouts i can also be doing to slim my thighs? i feel tehy are a bit too big.
Thank you for reading,
Rita


Hey, Rita!

For snapshots you should ideally wear dark skinny jeans, heels (3-4 inches) and a solid colored tank top or t-shirt that is fitted so the agency can see your shape. You are correct that no jewelry or makeup should be worn to the open call. Below is a photo example of the type of outfit that is perfect to wear to open calls for female models:
Before you kill yourself with various exercises and workouts to try and slim down your thighs, I would recommend attending the open call as you are first and seeing what feedback the agency has for you. If they tell you to slim down your thighs or any other areas, then do that. If they don't say anything, then you'll be good to go.

It's not possible to read an agency's mind so I find that it's better to get their insight first and then take action afterwards. But if you believe you'd feel better going in by working on your thighs now, then you can check out the link below from the Fitness Blender website to check out exercises you can try at home:

Thigh Slimming Exercises: How to Slim Down Thighs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035