Answering a Reader Question #601

Serin Wrote:

Hi Dania,
Thank you so much for taking your time to write out all these wonderful tips. I recently received an email fro Ford models agency asking to meet with me next Thursday. I'm pretty nervous but your blog has helped so much!
I do have a question though, I sent in my photos via email and I only have photos on my iPhone to show them. Do I need to bring separate photos? Or can I just show them pictures on my iPhone? or should i print them out?
Again, thank you so much for your tips.


Hey, Serin!

You are so very welcome and congrats on being invited to the interview with Ford...exciting!!!

Definitely print out the snapshots you sent. Either 4"x6" or 5"x7" is acceptable. Make sure they're printed out on decent photo paper. On the back of each photo write the following information:

- Full Name
- Age/DOB
- Measurements (height, weight, bust, waist, hips, shoe, dress, pants)
- Contact Info (email and phone number)

In case the pictures get separated, the agency will know who the snapshot belongs to. There's a chance they may ask to keep the snapshots...if they do, let them have it. If they don't ask, that's totally fine, too, and isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I wish you the best of luck next Thursday...break a leg!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035