Answering a Reader Question #599

Aoibhinn Wrote:

Hi! My name is Aoibhinn. Can I just say I love your blog! :)

I am 13 this year and would love to be a model. I weigh 45 pounds and I am about 5'3". I am a UK size 8 and US size 6 I think. I also have braces.

Would my braces and young age be a problem? Also, what type of modeling should I try? Thank you :)


Hey, Aoibhinn!

Awww, thank you, I'm glad you enjoy my blog and I am happy to have you as a reader!

Based on your age and height, you are ideal for teen modeling. So you'll want to look into agencies that represent teen models. Because you are very young, having braces may not work against you as much as they would if you were older. A lot of teens have braces so it's just a matter of whether or not an agency feels they can get you work based on your overall, physical look, not just the fact that you have braces.

Definitely go online to find modeling agencies with a teen division within a 2 hour's drive from where you live and see what their requirements are and what types of pictures they want you to send in. Good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035