Answering a Reader Question #600

Anonymous Wrote:

Denise, what does in modeling mean "on stay"? Like from this entance...looking for models on stay in India, Turkey etc. for example.

Hi, Anonymous!

I'm not familiar with that term as it applies to modeling, at least I've never come across it here in the United States. My best guess would be they are asking for models that are currently located in a particular area...or maybe models that plan on being in that location for a while.

Your guess is as good as mine, lol, but I hope I'm somewhat close!

If anybody happens to know the actual answer, please post here and share...I'm always willing to learn something new. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035