Answering a Reader Question #882

Anonymous Wrote:

Hello! I am 5'9 and my bust and waist fit within the model range. However my hips are the problem area. I unfortunately have large hips. My current measurements are 32-25-37. I have wanted to be a model ever since I was a little girl and recently joined a gym as I am 16 and want to start getting serious. Do you know how I can get my measurements down for my waist? I am not sure what I should do because most internet sources only talk about getting a larger behind not a smaller one. Thank you for your help!!! I really appreciate it!!!! 

Hi, Anonymous!
Your waist is within the max allowed by agencies so as long as you can maintain your waist size and not get any bigger in that area, you'll be totally fine.

I don't know your body type but getting hip measurements down tends to be more challenging than slimming down your waist. If you maintain a healthy eating regimen and exercise several times a week, you can naturally lose weight and see if that makes a difference. Below is a link to one of my favorite workouts that I turn to when I need to tone up or if I feel like I'm not being as active as I should be when it comes to fitness:

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/health/fitness/g134/fitness-plan-two-weeks-oct06/?slide=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035