Answering a Reader Question #816

DeAngelo McCraney Wrote (in response to the Modeling 101 blog post: "Male Models & Tattoos":

Hello Dania, 

Love the post its very helpful to me.. I was wondering if you could take a look at my instagram and give me some feedback on what modeling agencies that i could go for, any help would be great ^_^ 
thank you very much

https://instagram.com/zammo_productions/

Hi, DeAngelo,

Glad my post was of use to you! I don't know your age or height, which are critical stats for me to know in order to help you figure out what kind of modeling you could do but based on your photos, I can only suggest that you look into fitness modeling.

The amount of tattoos you have will make you a hard sell for commercial/print agencies because your ink makes you look too "edgy" and while I don't know your height, your look doesn't meet agency standards for fashion and runway.

However, fitness modeling is a popular category that is a bit more accepting of tattoos and body art. As long as the model has the physique, that is a big plus. Not all agencies have fitness modeling divisions but it mostly depends on where you are located. It's just a matter of doing an online search for modeling agencies within a 2 hour's drive from where you live and checking out the agency websites to see what divisions they do represent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035