Answering a Reader Question #813

Charlette Wrote:

Hi Dania!
My name is Charlette and I am 15 years old. Im 5'1 and weigh 88 pounds. I look a little young in the face but have the body shape for a model. Any suggestions and would anyone even consider me for how little i am?

Hey, Charlette!

At your age, you're ideal for teen modeling and commercial/print so even though you are 5'1", agencies will be able to represent you for modeling. :-)

Similar to the advice I gave in the post below this one (Answering a Reader Question #812), do an online search for modeling agencies in your city/state and visit the websites to see which ones represent either or both teen and commercial/print.

Some agencies have these two categories separate, while others may represent teens but will have them listed under the commercial/print category.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035