Answering a Reader Question #928

Anonymous Wrote:

Hi I am a tall, thin, tan girl with long legs, but the thing that is keeping me back from sending things to agencies to get signed is that I have a small scar on my face. Would any agencies ever consider me?

Hi, Anonymous!

If the scar is small and can be easily concealed with makeup (not to mention Photoshop can airbrush it completely off), I don't see any reason why you shouldn't take a shot and submit your snapshots to agencies.

Never let something like that prevent you from pursuing an opportunity--because even if the answer is, "No," it's still an answer and you don't have to go through life wondering about the "what ifs" or regretting that you didn't take a shot when you had the chance.

So go for it, you don't have anything to lose!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035