Answering a Reader Question #916

Anonymous Wrote:

Hi Dania,

Someone told me I need a "model number". I've never heard of this before. Where would I get one, and what is it?

Thank you!!!

Hi, Anonymous!

I've gotta admit: you've stumped me! I've never heard of a "model number" before but then again, I need more information about what you were told to have a better idea of what they may have meant.

Were you at a casting call for a modeling job? Were you at an open call for a modeling agency? Who is the person that told you this? Was it someone from an agency or a friend/family member who randomly mentioned it to you?

I'm super curious about this, haha, so I'm hoping you're able to reply back and give me more details so I can see if I have an answer for you or not!

Comments

  1. Maybe like a phone number just for modeling??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035