Answering a Reader Question #915

Courtney Wrote:

Hey!
So I recently became interested in modeling and was wondering if you could give me advice on some things. I am a senior in college about to graduate and I have two tattoos. Do modeling agencies prefer models to not have tattoos? Both of mine are small and could be hidden if need be. Also, I was thinking about going in the direction of a promotional model like a Budweiser girl. I am 5'4 and a size 6 because I have natural curvy hips and a bubble butt. Do you think that is a good route to go?

Hey there, Courtney!

Tattoos have become more commonplace for models in the industry, although agencies prefer that models not have them. However, yours are small and easily hidden so I doubt an agency would have a problem with that. It is the large, excessive tattoos that most agencies tend to want to avoid.

Promotional modeling is a fun field to get into and is open to all heights and sizes so I think it would be a great way to get your foot in the door as far as modeling goes, especially if you have an engaging and sociable personality. Additionally, promotional models make pretty good money so it would be a good way to earn extra income.

There are two really great posts on my Modeling 101 blog, which were guest written by an expert in that field that you'll want to check out to learn more about pursuing this type of modeling. The links are below:

http://amodelsdiary.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-pros-of-promotional-modeling.html

http://amodelsdiary.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-cons-of-promotional-modeling.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035