Answering a Reader Question #895

Kadani Iavy Wrote:

Hi Denise. Am 20,and new to modelling..34-28-34 are my measurements and I'd love to pursue high fashion..please help me on how I can start.

Hey, Kadani!

I don't know your height so I can't say for certain that you would be a fit for high fashion but the best way to find out where you should start would be to check out the link below. It will take you to a blog post I wrote about how to get started in modeling:

http://amodelsdiary.blogspot.com/p/where-do-you-start-in-modeling.html

Make sure to read closely the requirements I have listed. They're in different colors so it is easy to spot. That info will tell you what kind of model you can ideally be (according to agency standards) and the next steps you should take.

Hope that helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035