Answering a Reader Question #857

Ashley Forst Wrote:

Hi, Dania!
I am 17 and 5'1. Do you think I have a chance at being a model? I would say my "modeling" makes up for my height. I do not think any of the "big" agencies where I live will sign me. Can you help me find an agency? Thanks!

Hi, Ashley!

At your age and height, your best bet is commercial/print. Some print agencies make exceptions and have shorter models on their rosters so it would be a good idea to check out the websites of the agencies local to you and clicking on the female print models they have listed to see if any of them are under 5'5".

If there are, then it's a good sign that they will make exceptions, especially if they feel you have a look that is marketable.

Feel free to send me an email directly at: daniadenise@gmail.com so I can see about helping you find agencies locally that you'd be a potentially good fit for. Or you can comment on this post with the city and state where you live (not your mailing address or anything like that though) and I'll see what I can turn up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035