Answering a Reader Question #779

Anonymous Wrote:

Hi, I've always wanted to try modeling since i was about 13. I am now 19 and about 5'5''and weigh about 109. I have very long legs and have always been told I should try out modeling just don't really know how to get started and is it too late?? Help me out!! thanks :)

Hi, Anonymous!

At your age and height you are ideal for commercial/print modeling. Because this type of modeling has a very flexible age range it is not too late for you to get started.

The best place to begin is with an online search for modeling agencies within a 2 hour's drive from where you live. Look up the websites of the agencies that comes up in the search results and see if they represent commercial/print models. If so, then click through the site to find information about how to submit yourself and make note of the types of photos they ask for (whether they want snapshots or professional images).

Follow any given instructions for each of the agencies (remember, they don't all ask for the same info or types of photos), submit yourself and see what happens from there. If you need help locating legitimate agencies in your area, shoot me an email at: daniadenise@gmail.com and let me know the city/state you live in (I don't need your mailing address or anything like that) and I'll see what I can find for you.

Best of luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035