Answering a Reader Question #690

Waverly Wrote:

hi! I go to college and will still be in college for 2 more years. If I am interested in going to a few agencies open calls, should i go to agencies near my college town or near my home town? (my college town and home town are 10 hours apart)

Hey, Waverly!

Since you'll be in college for two more years, I would recommend checking out agencies near your school. However, only do so if you have a flexible schedule where you can manage to balance both modeling and your courses.

If you've got a full schedule and don't want modeling to interfere, then you should submit to agencies in your hometown. They work with students in high school and college all the time. All you'd have to do is let them know the months you'd be back home and during that time you're in town they'll send you out on castings and such.

Comments

  1. I have a question are you also on Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lisa!

    You'll find the answer to your question in its own post, titled "Answering a Reader Question #693." Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035