Answering a Reader Question #991

Andrea Wrote:

Hey Dania 
I'm Called Andrea and I want to start modelling and boost my modelling career 
I love fashion and culture but for an upcoming model what would be your advice?

Hey, Andrea!

My first piece of advice would be to know what category of modeling you fit in, as well as if you want an agency to represent you (that would be my recommendation) or seek your own work as a freelance model.

Below is a link to a blog post I wrote that breaks down the different types of modeling and beginner tips for where to go from there:

Where Do You Start in Modeling?

Once you know where you belong in the industry, that narrows down the options dramatically and will give you a better idea of what to do next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035