Answering a Reader Question #982

Anonymous Wrote:

Hi Dana! 

Thank You so much for being so helpful to those who want to get into the industry. If I recall correctly, I believe you said you have some recommendations for agencies. I am looking for agencies in Florida, I am in Tampa, Florida. The first one I signed up for was very pushy about paying money upfront and so far I didn’t not have a return on that investment. Please let me know if you have any recommendations? Also, how many agencies in Florida do you think I should be applying to? (Commercial modeling) Thank You so much Dana! I truly appreciate it!

Hey, Anonymous!

When it comes to seeking agency representation, you want to cast a wide net. It is a numbers game, after all. Submitting to them all around the same time is also recommended because it makes it easier to keep track, especially if you end up getting interest from more than one.

I don't live or work in the Florida area so I can't vouch for any agencies I recommend there but based on my research, below are the ones that could be worth checking out (I used to post the agency websites but some do not like it when I do that--for whatever reason--so I'll just stick to the names only. A basic online search will turn up the websites easily):

Benz Model & Talent Agency

Alexa Model and Talent Mgmt., Inc.

SEVEN Model & Talent, Inc.

Best of luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035