Answering a Reader Question #807

Anonymous Wrote:

Hello! 
I want to model and am wondering if in the future, I could possibly be a high fashion/runway model. I'm around 5'8 in height and am definitely not done growing (I have the size 10 shoes to prove it). Also they say that your both arm length is the same as your actual height. My arms measure out to 5'10 instead of 5'8. I know that information is questionable but I will hopefully have the height and also the weight requirements. Could I be a fashion model?

Hey, Anonymous!

At 5'8" you are currently the minimum height to pursue fashion modeling so to answer your questions, yes, you can be considered for fashion so you can apply to local agencies right now. No need to wait to get taller. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035