Answering a Reader Question #806

Anonymous Wrote:

Hi! I'm 15 and 5'10. I would love to start modeling but I still don't really know where to start. I haven't modeled before, should I apply to an agency now or get some experience first?

Hi there, Anonymous!

You don't need experience in order to be considered by an agency for representation so start looking online for agencies within a 2 hour's drive from where you live and visit the agency websites to learn what the instructions are for how to submit to them.

You posted your comment with your question on my blog post, "Where Do You Start in Modeling?"...re-read the post because it lays out step-by-step what you need to do in order to start looking for an agency.

Comments

  1. Hi Dania, I've never done any modeling but have been told I'm highly photogenic. I'm a 5'4, 23 year old Caucasian, brunette. Measurements were 36/23/36, but as I am currently 6mo. pregnant, I hope my waist dimensions don't matter anymore! I am "clean cut" no tattoos, and have super curly waist length hair. I'm having a hard time finding options to even apply for, as most of the maternity I've seen requires travel. I live in a corner of the LA basin and regularly drive through Simi, San Fernando, Santa Clarita, Lancaster, and California city. Any help would be appreciated!
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellie,

    You'll find the answer to your question in its own post, titled "Answering a Reader Question #829."

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035