Answering a Reader Question #784

Hannahburan Wrote:

Hello Dania! I am interested in starting modeling. My measurements are 32/24/34, however I am only 5'6". What is the best way to get started? And is there any chance I would be able to do anything other than commercial modeling with my height? Thank you!

Hey there, Hannahburan!

I would recommend checking out this blog post I wrote that breaks down what your first steps should be in getting started with modeling:

Where Do You Start in Modeling?

Aside from commercial/print, you could do other niches such as parts modeling, fitness/sports, swimwear and/or lingerie (if you're 18+).

If agency representation is your goal, it will be up to them to determine what additional types of modeling they can submit you for in addition to print work so you don't have to feel like you're stuck just doing commercial/print if there are other categories you'd like to try.

Hope that helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035