Answering a Reader Question #783

Shonnon Marshall Wrote:

Hi! My name is Shonnon and I'm a model or at least aspiring. I have done TFP shots with people near where I live and I think they look good and I'm doing a shoot this weekend in the city. But anyway I have acne and my dermatologist classified as severe acne but the thing is the acne doesn't cover my whole face it's just certain spots. He put me on this regimine and my skin does appear to be healing and people have even mentioned it and I just want ed to know if you think I have what it takes to model. The only thing is I have dark spots but my dermatologist said they'd take care of it after the acne

Hey Shonnon!

Based on the situation you described, I think you can certainly continue pursuing modeling. The good news is that your skin is getting better and you have a dermatologist helping you get your complexion back on track--smart move!

For now, just be patient in letting your skin care regimen work its magic and follow any instructions given to you by your dermatologist diligently. When it comes to skin care, it's a process and eventually you will get the results you want as long as you stay on top of things. Once you're in the clear, you'll be even more confident and ready to take your modeling career further.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035