Answering a Reader Question Video Reply #5

Emily Wrote:

Hi its Emily agian! 

I know I asked this on another blog of yours , but I thought this should be a VIDEO RESPONSE ANSWER. It is what are the height requirments , mesarments, looks for the the different child models. I have only seen this answer 0-2 times. I think this would be great for younger followers of yours. 

THIS SHOULD BE A VIDEO RESPONSE PLEASE!

Thanks for the question and video reply request, Emily! Below is your answer!

I also wanted to add that kid models should not wear makeup. Agencies and clients want you to look your age and if you're a kid that means no makeup for young girls so keep it simple and keep it all natural!



Comments

  1. Dank you!
    I understand. I got confused because for spefic hings for kid models I saw specific kids. Also an agency had requirments for kids' open call( Willhimina in NY).
    Danks!
    PS. Is there any open calls for kids for an agency in LA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,

    You're very welcome!

    When agencies are in need of specific looks based on demand, that's when they'll put out specific requirements for who they are looking for. But other agencies will have pretty flexible requirements when it comes to that.

    As far as the agencies in LA, refer back to the list of agencies I sent you before and visit the websites. It will say on the websites if they have open calls and if they're open to kid models or if they only accept regular submissions for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok thank you!
    I'm wondering how is Green Agency close to me if its in Miami?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome!

    The Green Agency has an office location in Los Angeles. If you go to the Contact page on their website, it shows where all of their offices are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035