Answering a Reader Question #755

Blue Wrote:

Hello! I know this post is from 2008 but I need to ask this question 
I know I can't be a model for VS since I'm not to tall and too curvy but I want you to tell me if I could start a career as a model with this measurements:
bust 34.7 
waist 25 
Hips 34.6
And I'm 5'7 and 110lbs
What do you think?

Hey there, Blue!

No worries, you can comment on any post from any year and I'll make sure to address it. :-)

Given your stats you certainly can pursue modeling. What you'll want to do is look for agencies within a 2 hour's drive from you live that represent commercial/print models. That is what your height and stats make you eligible for.

So check out the websites of local agencies, see if they represent commercial/print models and if so, carefully read any instructions/directions given that relate to their submission guidelines.

Best of luck to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035