Answering a Reader Question #735

Tia Wrote:

Hi
I'm 16 and gonna get braces but want to try my luck with agencies because I'm looking more into hair and fashion rather than catwalk, I live in the uk, Oxfordshire, and I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction agency wise, I've tried myself but can't seem to find anything, and there's no harm in trying to find an agency even with braces, thank you Tia

Hey, Tia!

There are a crap-ton of agencies in London, which is good for you because that's not too far from where you live (according to Google Maps, lol).

Below is a link to a list of agencies and their websites that are in London. Definitely check out each one and submit to all of the ones that you meet the requirements for. Make sure to look for red flags, such as if they mention paying any upfront fees or enrolling in modeling classes or training programs that are mandatory.

http://www.kmodels.com/London-modeling-agencies-links1.htm

If there's any agency on this list that you're unsure about, don't hesitate to reach out and let me know and I'll help you figure it out. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035