Answering a Reader Question #1,022


Anonymous Wrote:

Hey, I visited an agency just about 3 weeks ago where we took some Polaroids and they said they would contact their international offices and let me know the news by the end of the week, however I haven’t got any news yet. I was wondering should I send a follow up email in case I wrote my email wrong or should I give it more time in case there is a delay and instead wait a bit longer til they contact me
Many thanks 😊

Hey, there, Anonymous!

The waiting part can be the hardest and when an agency gets busy, it's easy for them to forgot who they're supposed to get back in touch with.

I would say give it another week and if you don't hear back by then, you can follow up with an email. Usually, I discourage sending follow up emails/calls BUT your situation is different because you already met with them and have an established line of communication.

So sit tight for a week and then send an email to your designated contact person at the agency and go from there.

Fingers crossed for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035