Answering a Reader Question #962

Tahnee C. Wrote:

Hey! I am very new to modelling and would like to know where to start!! I am 14, almost 15... and am only 5'1. My proportions are roughly 31/26/34. What category would I be best in?
Also, I am from Adelaide, Australia and can't find any close modelling agencies.. thanks x

Hi, Tahnee!

At your age and height you are ideal for Teen Modeling and Commercial/Print Modeling.

Below are the modeling agencies in Adelaide that you should check out as a starting point:

Tanya Powell Models

Azaelea Models

RMT

Finesse Models

Mostly Kids (they represent models up to 17 years of age)

Go through each site thoroughly to see what kinds of models they represent and what other requirements they look for in potential models. As long as you provide each agency with exactly what they ask for you should be good to go.

I hope that helps and best of luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035