Answering a Reader Question #954

Anonymous Wrote:

I love your blog! There are lots of useful information. When measuring height, should it be morning or night height? Thank you!

Hi, Anonymous!

You're very welcome, I'm glad you're enjoying my blog, despite the fact that I've been so busy these past few months that I haven't been blogging as actively as I had hoped, lol.

While there is a lot of info out there showing that we tend to be taller in the evening and experience some form of height loss during the day, I would recommend going with measuring your height during the day.

I say this simply because when you go into castings, open calls and go-sees to get measured it will happen during the day and not in the evening. That means your listed height will more closely match when you get measured by another person, making it consistent and not like you're just randomly lying about your height.

So I would go with the more practical approach. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035