Answering a Reader Question #907

Anonymous Wrote:

I am currently 12 and 5'3 do you think that I can make it when I am older? All my friends think that I should model and I really want to.

Hi, Anonymous!

You can model right now if you want to. :-)

At your age and height, you can pursue kid/tween modeling. It would just be a matter of finding an agency local to you that represents kid models.

So if you don't want to wait until you're older, and if your parents are okay with it, you can start looking online for the websites of modeling agencies in your city/state. The agency websites will clearly state what types of models they work with and should list instructions/guidelines about how to submit yourself.

If you need help finding legitimate agencies in your area, you can comment here with the city/state you live in (not your mailing address) or you can send that info directly to my email: daniadenise@gmail.com.

Comments

  1. Hello, I am interested in becoming a teen model, but I am 13 and only 5'6". I have no prior experience in modelling at all, do you think that will lower my chances of getting into an agency? Also, I am self conscious about my wide face and broad shoulders--I haven't seen any models with that body structure--do you think I still have a chance to become a model?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Anonymous! You'll find the answer to your questions in its own post, titled "Answering a Reader Question #913." Thank you for reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035