Answering a Reader Question #835

Anonymous Wrote:

I am 12 I have really big green eyeswith long dark eye lashes. think blond hair I am thin with long legs peopel have always said that I was pretty and I have always wanted to be a model but I am only 5 2 tall I have won kid with the most butiful eyes when I was 2 . 
I just need some help

Hi, Anonymous!

At your age, you are ideal for tween and kid modeling. Don't worry about your height because you're still too young for runway and fashion modeling so that shouldn't be a concern for you.

Look online for modeling agencies within a 2 hour's drive from where you live and visit the websites to find out if they represent kid/tween models. If they do, then check out the submission guidelines/instructions and follow them to submit yourself.

That's all there is to it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035