Answering a Reader Question #773

Anonymous Wrote:

Hi!! I am 14 and my proportions are something around 33/23/35. I'm also about 5'5. What category do you think I would fit best in?

Hey there, Anonymous!

You, my dear, are ideal for teen and commercial/print modeling.

Make sure to do an online search for modeling agencies that are within a 2 hour's drive from where you live that have either or both of those divisions. Read/follow any specific submission guidelines or instructions listed on their websites and you should be good to go.

Word to the wise: you don't need professional images, headshots/comp cards or a portfolio in order to be considered for representation. Digital, non-professional snapshots will be more than enough to get you in the door.

Best of luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035