Answering a Reader Question #767

Anonymous Wrote:

Hi, I'm 14 and 5'7 and three fourths (though I usually say 5'8). I weigh 113 pounds and I don't know if runway would
consider me. Would losing weigh accommodate for my lack of height? If there are any suggestions for me I'd appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Hi, Anonymous!

At your age, many fashion/runway agencies lower the height requirement from 5'8" to 5'7" so the fact that you're currently a little under 5'8" still works in your favor. That means you can definitely submit yourself to agencies that represent runway models, yay! :-)

Do NOT lose weight--at 113 pounds you are fine! Wait until you attend open calls and/or submit your photos so you can get feedback from the agencies themselves. You always want to hear what they have to say first so that if there is anything you need to change/work on, you'll have the most accurate information directly from the source. I hope that makes sense?

So stay as you are and start sending those snapshots out and going to open calls for agencies that offer them in your area and see where things go from there.

Best of luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035